July 14, 2020
Join our staff for a free Stroke Clinic on Wednesday July 29th, 5:30-6:30PM open to the public. RSVP is required for the first 24 participants ages 6 through 10 (must have basic water skills/experience). To register, contact Coach Brent at [email protected].
- All children must wear a mask on arrival and departure (none will be supplied)
- Anyone entering the facility must have a signed waiver. Extras may be avialable, but we recommend printing one off here.
- Temperatures will be take at the entrance
- Children enter through the rear doors closest to the pond (do not use main lobby entrance)
- Parents may use the nearby park or watch from the windows. If parents want to sit in the bleachers, social distance seating may be available depending on how we have the swimmers spaced out.
The Dayton Raiders Aquatics Club (DRAC), working closely with the Greene County Health Department, was one of the first indoor pools to re-open in the State of Ohio. Our Advanced Filtration System (filtering down to 2 microns which is at the blood cell level), having a rare UV System found in very few indoor pools that sterilizes water such that chlorine levels can be lowered to those found in tap water — to just 0.5 ppm (that's one drop of chlorine per 26 gallons). Our station system allows up to 50 swimmers in the pool at the same time - an impressive and revolutionary concept. Swim meets might be temporarily paused, but fitness, training, and swimming does not have to while we place the highest emphasis on SAFETY FIRST!