August 14, 2020
Thank you so much for all your patience as we work on getting a schedule put together that works will all the kids school schedules.
1. This is tentative. I will have online registration available early next week. PLEASE SIGN UP RIGHT AWAY!!! With the limitations for swimmers per lane we will hit a wait list for all the practice groups. I will not be able to make any exceptions to add your swimmer in if they are registered late.
2. There are descriptions for each group. Please read thoroughly!!! I will be working on emailing all parents individually this weekend with which group they should sign their swimmer up for just so there is not any confusion.
3. We will open up for returning swimmers and their families first and then we will open up registraiton for new swimmers. I am not positive the dates yet. But, I am doing everything possible to be ready for our new season by August 24th.
TENTATIVE FALL SCHEDULE
Stingrays: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00-4:30p
* for swimmers who can swim 25m freestyle*
Bronze 1: Mondays and Wednesdays 4:00-4:30p
* All swimmers that require their own lanes. This is the only option for those who need their swimmer to have their own lane.
Bronze 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:30p-5:15p
* swimmers who can swim all 4 strokes legally*
Silver 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:15-6:15p
* swimmers who are new to silver group 1 or fewer years*
Silver 2: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 4:30-5:30p
* advanced silver group. Those who have been in silver for 2+ years and are working towards gold group*
Gold: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15-7:45p & Saturdays 9:00-11:00a
Seniors: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5:30-7:30p and Saturdays 7:00-9:00a