August 27, 2020
Your first training fee will be drafted Sept 1st, 2020. Please note that Once you registered for the new season, you can update your payment method to use a bank account (called ACH) or credit card at a later date by following these instructions (note: for ACH payment, PDST will be covering the ACH process fee for you, but if you pay by Check, there is $5 processing fee for each Check charged to you) and if you choose to pay by credit card, you will be charged 2.95% credit card processing fee.
You can have the option to add either a Credit Card or ACH (bank draft) into your profile for auto payments. This makes it more convenient for both you and the team, as it will automatically charge your card or bank account on the 1st of any month when fees are due. To add to your secure profile,
- Sign into your PDST account at www.PDSwimTeam.org website.
- In the side menu click My Account > Set Up Autopay.
- Click Add New Card or Add Bank Account (ACH). Additional info: Please see instruction to setup ACH.
- Fill in the credit card or bank account details. The Copy From Account Info button speeds the process.
- When finished, make sure click Save