August 28, 2020
After much deliberation and radar checking I have decided to cancel the 6:00 to 8:00 PM Junior National practice for this evening. I am so sorry this is the second time this week we have had to cancel practices.
The weather is not looking good for tomorrow morning. We will do our best to get those practices in but stay tune for more details if we need to cancel workouts for tomorrow morning.
Thanks again for your patience!
Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics
Western YMCA Wahoos