September 1, 2020
AquaKids SHARKS Parents and Swimmers:
SCHOOL’S STARTED, HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMING SEASON IS HERE & MORE ADJUSTMENTS!!!
I’m thankful all your support as we start another month of swimming on Tuesday, September 8th!
Please notify us ASAP if you are NOT going to be swimming in September!
As we continue to navigate through the COVID restrictions, a couple of things have changed once again and others may occur as Westminster and Dade County updates their school schedules and campus restrictions! Hopefully they will be given with ample notice, but could change with short notice. We will announce changes or adjustments as soon as they are mandated. Patience and flexibility is key as we slowly return to “normal”.
As the Westminster Christian School High School swimming team starts practice on Tuesday, September 8th, minor practice schedule adjustments will occur. If the current public school schedule changes, further changes will be made. But, for now the September practice and lesson schedule will remain the same with the exception of the Hammerhead group!
1. Hammerhead Group practice will move to 7:00-8:15 pm (M-F) starting on September 8th!
2. All other groups’ practice and lesson days and times will remain the same as the current schedule!
3. Notify us ASAP if you are NOT going to swim in September!
4. Daily Health forms are still required (and COVID-19 release form if you haven’t completed one previously). Please complete and bring your daily health monitoring form to the pool!
5. All information and billing is announced and prepared at aksharks.com!
6. The AUTOPAY system is NOT activated! PLEASE submit monthly payment by cash or check (payable to: AquaKids) at the pool! We are operating on a month-to-month basis.
7. Coach Hannah has accepted a full time position! Her last day will be Friday, September 4th! Please join us in Thanking her for her years of coaching!
We are continuing with the many precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus while enabling our swimmers to continue to train!
If you have any questions, please contact us!