September 4, 2020
Please arrive on time, not before your group starts.
Please look at the schedule. There are alot of different times of practice during the week.
Racer X Aquatics Calendar Link
We will be following Allegheny County Health Department, USA Swimming, and Fox Chapel Racquet Club COVID-19 policies.
Please wear mask inside the Fox Chapel Racquet Club.
Racer X Aquatics Safety Protocols:
Racer X Aquatics COVID-19 Screening
Have you been within 6 feet of a person with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 for at least 5 minutes, or had direct contact with their mucus or saliva, in the past 14 days?
If you answer yes, please do not come to Racer X Aquatics.
In the last 48 hours, have you had any of the following NEW symptoms?
Check all that apply.
Fever of 100.5 F (38 C) or above, or possible fever symptoms like alternating chills and sweating
Trouble breathing, shortness of breath, or severe wheezing
Chills or repeated shaking with chills
Loss of smell or taste, or a change in taste
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
None of the above
If you mark none of the above, you may come to Racer X Aquatics practice.
These checks need to be done daily.
PREPARING TO SWIM - Protect against infections:
• Wash your hands with a disinfectant soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer) or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before going to the pool.
• Do not share equipment.
• Bring a full water bottle to avoid touching a tap or water fountain handle.
• If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve/arm area.
• Arrive as close as possible to when activity begins.
• Avoid touching gates, fences, benches, etc. if you can.
• Do not attend Racer X Aquatics if you or a member of your household does not feel well.
Please have your suits on and ready to get in.
Racer X Aquatics swimmers will put backpacks and shoes and clothing on the picnic tables
No spectators will be allowed on the grounds . Please drop off or stay in your cars.
No showers will be allowed.
Yes bathrooms will be open.
Please do not leave any equipment behind. Racer X will not be responsible for it.
Please parents if you have a question, concerns or complements about Racer X Please talk to Coach Jim.
(412) 287- 8818
Thanks again for your support!