September 5, 2020
Greetings Middlesex Members,
I am thrilled and excited to announce our new Owner/Head Coach. Middlesex Swimming would like to welcome Mackenzie Salmon to the team.
It has been an honour to be a part of Middlesex Swimming, and I am thrilled to be a part of the teams new and exciting future with Mackenzie's guidance. Attached here is a letter from Mackenzie.
Looking back, it has been a great journey in our 13-year history as a team...
- Established in 2007 with just 14 swimmers, 6 hours of pool time in one facility.
- Middlesex reaching heights of 250 athletes, over 50 hours a week of pool time in 6 facilities.
- Built into a widely respected program across Canada and one of the only swim/water polo clubs.
- Merging and rebuilding two aquatic programs in 2011 and 2016.
- Middlesex winning the Women's Ontario Masters Provincial Team Championship title.
- Home to athletes of all levels, including Provincial and National level competitors and Master Swimming World Champions.
Mackenzie will no doubt carry on the traditions/success of Middlesex Swimming and take the team to new heights.
for the 2020-2021 season will be released very soon by
Mackenzie. Thanks for your patience and I look forward
to seeing everyone at the pool.
Middlesex Swimming Founder