September 6, 2020
Hello Killer Bee Swimmers/Parents
The coaching staff met and we have found some creative ways to fit all of our swimmers in and increase practice times.
Read the following notes prior to reviewing rosters and notes below:
- This schedule is a work in progress. It is for Tuesday-Friday. We are not practicing Monday.
- We will be adding dryland workouts to this schedule after we evaluate with coaching staff.
- This schedule does not yet include weekend practices. Since most people are free on Saturday and Sunday, we will be adding at least one longer weekend practice to this schedule. That will be communicated early in the week.
- The combined Group D and College Group practices have longer practices relative to Groups A, B, C from M-F. We will resolve differing practice times with the additions of our weekend practices.
- We see value in am practices, and we know that all HS swimmers will have to get used to am practices. So, we spread our our am options to groups A, B, and C.
- If you see your schedule and you absolutely cannot make the practices, please have your swimmer contact Coach Doug.
- We are keeping all the groups separate. The fear in allowing intermingling practices is that we risk having all our Killer Bee groups quarantined for a single positive COVID test. The hope in keeping them separate is that we will only have to quarantine a single group for a single positive COVID test.
Killer Bee – Group A
- Monday and Thursday: 5:45-7:00 am
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:45-3:00 pm
Killer Bee – Group B
- Monday and Thursday: 1:45-3 pm
- Tuesday, and Friday: 5:45-7:00 am
- Wednesday: 3:00-4:15 pm
Killer Bee - Group C
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 3:00-4:15 pm
- Wednesday: 5:45-7:00 am
Killer Bee - Group D and College Group
- Monday – Friday: 7:00-8:30 am
See you at our pool!!!!