September 9, 2020
We have only a few new faces as we had limited registration and cannot accept any new members at this time.If you are interested in swimming with the Breakers please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to our waiting list in hopes that we can open more lane space in November or December.
If you are swimming with us NOW! several reminders:
SCHEDULES :Find your swimmers schedule on the event pages which list groups, A,B,C,D ETC...Click on the" group" not the attend/decline tab (CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE CONFUSED OR FIND ANY ISSUES THAT DON'T MESH ON OUR CALENDAR.)
- GET YOUR SWIMMER A PARKA IF THEY DON'T HAVE ONE ALREADY (SEE BELOW)
- MASks d
- LOCKEROOMS USED FOR BATHROOM BREAKS ONLY
- NO CELL PHONE USE ON DECK , NEVER EVER.
- BRING YOUR OWN FILLED WATER BOTTLE; only fill stations are being used and there are NONE at Central.
If above sounds crazy, please remember at all times we need to hold your swimmers accountable of where they are in the facility. We are instituting measures that are to keep our kids in the POOLS!!
- WE WILL HAVE ASSIGNED LANES AND ALSO ASSIGNED DECK SPACING.
- If your swimmer is not feeling well, please keep them home.
MAKING WAVES TEAM STORE-CLICK ON THE BLUE MW (UNDER PARTNERS TITLE) AND USETO ENTER
- Team suit is a LIMITED print available thru SUNDAY. (2 BACKS THIS YEAR FOR GIRLS, FLYBACK AND CROSSBACK-SKINNIER STRAP)
- ALL SUIT PRICES INCLUDE EMBROIDERED LOGO
Parka special ($25.00 off) and add your embroidery for a total of $140 and FREE shipping! This is available thru this SUNDAY 13th. It's the awesome Red/Navy colorblock.
If you have any further questions regarding your swimmer's group please let me know.
Coach Chris Corrado will be lead contact for any of the Central Groups, her email is email@example.com
I will be the main contact for the WEST groups but am available to help at anytime. Please contact me via email.
Have a great day!