September 14, 2020
2020-2021 York Dryland Training
York Swim Club and Sport and Health Clubs have entered into an agreement to offer a dryland program geared to swimmers and run by their professional staff -
- Where: Tysons
Sport and Health Club
- 8250 Greensboro Drive, McLean VA 22102
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Ages 13 and Over
- September 14th - November 25th - Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm - 22 sessions $440 per person
- November 30th - December 30th - Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm - 10 sessions $200 per person
- January 4th - March 17th - Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm - 22 sessions $440 per person
- March 22nd - June 2nd - Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm - 22 sessions $440 per person
2) Scroll down to
"Purchase Explosive Performance Online"
"Location" and choose Tyson's
"Activity" and choose EP
5) Select "EP Team: York Swim Club"
6) Select the segment beginning September 14th and purchase!
SH Protocols - We require masks upon entering the facility and in all common areas like hallways or locker rooms. Guests are encouraged to wear masks while working out but not required. To allow for this, we have spaced out cardio and weight equipment to maintain physical distancing between members. As a company, we have both increased our cleaning staff and the cleaning duties of all of our employees. There are also mandatory temperature checks for guests and employees upon entering the building. Employees wear masks 100% of the time and trainers wear both masks and gloves in every session. We have also limited the number of participants in our programs to maintain space, even in a group environment.