September 24, 2020
As of now, the Newport Beach Swimming team is currently at full capacity due to the current NMUSD Covid-19 return to play guidelines. When the school district moves to the Phase 2, we will be able to accept more membership. With the planned return to school happening September 29-October 12, we are hoping that will be the boost we need to get to the Phase 2.
If you would like to get on the waiting list, please e-mail Coach Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org