September 29, 2020
If you are a JHS Girls Swim Team member and would like to participate in the Blaze Winter Season after your high school season ends:
- Please contact Emily Tuazon (Blaze Head Coach) to let her know that you would like to swim with the Blaze team ASAP.
- We understand that you may want to take a short break between your high school season and your Blaze season. We will prorate your registration fee to reflect that break.
- Due to our COVID-related safety guidelines, we have a limited capacity for each practice group. If you wait to register, we cannot guarantee there will be a roster spot for you.
- Contact Emily, Help us set up your registraiton at the prorated amount, Register now, Swim later.
If you are a JHS Boys Swim Team member and would like to participate in the Blaze Winter Season after your high school season ends:
- Due to our COVID-related safety guidelines, we have a limited capacity for each practice group. We are NOT offering a high school boys practice group at this time and are asking this group to be patient and wait until January to register. Registering now would essentially take a roster spot away from a full-season swimmer.
- We will continue to monitor COVID-related safety guidance and the JCSD Return to Learn plan with the expectation that our situation is likely to change between now and January/February. Our plan is to add a high school boys practice group option that will open for registration in January. What that practice group looks like will depend on the factors listed above: our Blaze roster, current COVID conditions, and the JCSD Return to Learn plan adopted for the winter/spring semester.