October 2, 2020
Good Evening Bulldogs,
Unfortunately, Mother Nature decided to not cooperate with us for our last week of outdoor practice. Tomorrow morning’s practice is cancelled due to the extremely low temps, as it is predicted to be below 40 degrees at 8:00am (frost warning tonight). We want to ensure our swimmer’s safety, especially as many head back to in person learning next week.
This e-mail will mark the conclusion of our September swim session. At this time, we still have no estimates on when we may be able to rent indoor pool space at Northville Highschool, Stevenson or Churchill. As information regarding indoor pools opening to external clubs becomes available, I will share those details with you.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we appreciate your flexibility the past several months as we worked through this unprecedented situation. Hopefully, we will find ourselves back indoors soon. Until then, stay safe and stay well Bulldogs!