October 8, 2020
To: LSC General Chairs, Admin Chairs, LSC Staff
From: USA Swimming
RE: Enterprise Zoom License offer for teams
USA Swimming is pleased to offer clubs the opportunity to purchase an Enterprise Zoom License at a rate of $120/yr. (a significant discount off the regular Enterprise rate). Licenses will be active beginning January 1, 2021 for one year.
LSCs are responsible for collecting information and payment from each club interested, completing the LSC Enterprise Zoom License Form, and submitting the completed form to Paula D’Amico email@example.com no later than December 1, 2020. After December 15th, USA Swimming will invoice each LSC for payment of licenses.
- Clubs must request and pay for each license through their LSC
- Clubs must provide the following information to the LSC for
each license requested:
- club name
- club contact
- club email – this will be the email that gets linked to the USA Swimming Zoom account.
- Clubs may request more than one license, each license will have a cost of $120/yr.
The Enterprise Zoom License includes the following features:
- Host up to 500 participants per meeting
- Unlimited Cloud Storage for recording your meetings
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Webinar capabilities for up to 500 participants
- Unlimited number of meetings
- If a club provides an email already in use on Zoom, nothing will change for the user except that email will now be part of the USA Swimming account. If a club has a paid license currently beyond January 1, they will be asked what they want to do with the remaining, prorated balance (if they have one).
- After December 15th, clubs will receive an individual email invite directly from Zoom (to the email provided on the LSC Enterprise Zoom License Form) to activate their account beginning January 1, 2020.
Questions about the USA Swimming offer contact
Questions about Zoom features, connections, etc. contact-
support.zoom.us or use the chat/phone support