Bubble Up Information
October 9, 2020
Questions have been raised regarding Bubble air quality
According to Bob McDowell, the YMCA CEO:
- 100 % outside air is circulated through the ventilation system in the bubble as well as in every area of the Y including the 25 yd pool.
- There is no recirculated air.
- HVAC is using outside air as recommended by the CDC.
- For families that are new to the Wahoos, the bubble was replaced last year and the exchange unit was replaced this summer. As the weather gets cooler, the water temperature and the air temperature will be maintained.
- Monday, Oct 12th Pool closes at 12 noon for Bubble up prep- No practices that day, (Super Squad through Senior) except for National Squad 6:45am-9:00 am
- Tuesday, Oct 13th- Bubble up Day No practices for ALL SQUADS
- Wednesday, Oct 14th Pool inspections for Bubble. Practices will be as usual if we are okayed. Stay tuned for updates!