October 15, 2020
KEY Fall Invitational-VIRTUAL (SPY Swim Team swims at our Y) Oct 17-18
EVERYONE ENTERING OUR YMCA will have temperature taken. No person shall be admitted with a temperature over 100.4 F or in accordance with CDC & local health department recommendations.
Please remember if your child experiences any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please keep them home for their safety and our swimming family. Coaches totally understand.
Dates for our Y to Race It Up:
Evening for 100 Numbered Events
- Arrive 6:20-6:30pm
- Warm Ups: 6:30-6:50pm for all Swimmers
- Meet Start: 7:00pm
Morning Sessions for all Age Groups for all 200
- Senior Groups: Arrive at Y 6:45-6:55am;Pool 7-7:20 am
- Presenior & Advnaced Groups: Arrive at Y 7-7:15am; Pool 7:20-7:35am
- Development & Beginner Groups: Arrive 7:15-7:30am; Pool 7:35-7:50am
- Meet Start: 8:00am
- Warm ups
Late Afternoon/Evening Session for all age Groups for
all 300 Numbered Events
- Senior Groups: Arrive at Y 4:45-4:55pm; Pool 5:00-5:20pm
- Presenior & Advnaced Groups: Arrive at Y 4:30-4:40pm; Pool 4:45-5:00pm
- Development & Beginner Groups: Arrive 4:20-4:30; Pool 4:30-4:45pm
- Meet Start> 5:30pm
- Warm Ups
For Saturday Session:
- All swimmers will be in pool area
- 500 yd Swimmers must have a lap counter. If Parent or Guardian is counting, please let Head Coach John Bishop know
For Sunday Sessions:
- 10 & under swimmers will be in pool area at bleachers or designated chairs like the dual meet was set up
- 11 & older swimmers will be in BIG Gym. Swimmers are to maintain an Eight foot distance radius from other swimmers. Swimmers from same household may share same spot
- Be sure swimmers in gym have blankets and extra towels to stay warm
PSYCH SHEET for our location: https://www.teamunify.com/ohsfymca/__eventform__/1276276_2020%20key%20psychsheet.pdf
At this time, Sunday Sessions will be LIVESTREAM on Facebook
- must wear swimsuits to and
- locker rooms are not available for changing
- must wear facial covering at
all times except when preparing to swim behind the start blocks and
- 10 & under swimmers may leave their mask at bagsbefore heading to their event
- must have a container or plastic bag for facial covering safe keeping and dry while athlete swims
- need to follow the directions of meet marshals for the safety of everyone
- Please follow all guidelines, instructions, and spacing on deck when not swimming as communicated by your coaches, meet marshalls and Y Staff
- SWIMMERS should have a copy of their own heat Sheet or have hand marked with Event Name, Event Number, Heat , and Lane in order to assit Coaches and Meet Marshalls to direct swimmers to correct staging area to swim
Spectators For SpringfieldY:
- there will be NO SPECTATORS allowed on the pool deck.
- Only meet workers, meet volunteers, officials, and those with prior approval from the Head Coach.
NO Clerk of Course: swimmers to report directly to the blocks for their events. There will meet marshals and coaches helping with younger age groups. Swimmers need to know their Event, Heat, and Lanes
Swimmers are to come prepared to swim.
Locker Room bathrooms will be accessible for those in attendance. Please keep numbers to a minimum in the locker rooms at any given time.
There will be no Concession stand or hospitality. Everyone needs to bring their own snacks and water/Gatorade.
Meet Marshals will help monitor the number of people on the pool deck throughout the meet and help direct traffic from the entrance to the pool area and then to the exit upon the conclusion of the meet.
At this time, individual events limited to 3 per swim session
BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND FOREVER RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPRINGFIELD FAMILY YMCA AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIMS INCLUDING FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DISEASE OR PROPERTY LOSSES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE AND GIVE UP ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE TO SEEK DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.