COVID Related Things Are Changing!
October 15, 2020
Our COVID Guidelines, Procedures and Protocols Are Changing!
Effective on Monday, October 19th:
- We are discontinuing the Daily Health Monitoring Forms!
- If your swimmer(s) has a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or has had close contact with someone with COVID, DO NOT bring them to swimming!
- We will continue to take temperature scans for everyone
(swimmers and parents) that enters the pool area.
- Temperatures above 100.3 will not be allowed to enter or swim.
- A limited number of parents will be allowed in the bleachers, but MUST wear masks and practice “social distancing”.
- The pool “traffic flow” will continue, enter at south (main) parking lot gate and exit at east (shallow end/ice machine) end gate.
- All other previous AquaKids Guidelines and Procedures will continue!