October 17, 2020
We have received some guidance from the county and are happy to move forward preparing for the start of the season. Some things we know so far:
- All teams are capped at a total team size of 60 (not including divers)
- Tryouts will be EITHER the last week of October OR the first week of November.
- We will post a Sign Up Genius form for tryouts at lhsfinlcub.org when we have the exact dates – check the website often for information and updates.
- Competitions will begin after Thanksgiving
What to do now . . .
IMPORTANT: be sure to complete all the required athletic health forms in your DragonFly account -- This MUST be completed before tryouts or you will not be permitted to try out for the team.
- Upload your completed pre-participation physical (click here if you need a blank copy to take to your physician)
- Complete and sign the additional required forms
For New Athletes - All Lakeside sports use the site Dragonfly Max to confidentially manage the health of the athletes. If you do not yet have a DragonFly Max account, see the attached document for directions on how to create your account and complete the necessary documentation. The code for Lakeside High School is YPDBBB