October 29, 2020
WAHOO IMPORTANT STUFF!
I am still missing waiver forms for swimmers and workers for this weekend! They need to be signed to be able to be on deck this weekend!!!
All Wahoo swimmers are required to have their equipment with them at every practice. If you are not sure what the equipment is, here is the equipment list.
Metro Swim Shop Order update
Most Metro orders have arrived at the Norwalk store. Exceptions are: National Team parkas and any orders submitted after the closing date. There are also extra quantities of the team suit if anyone needs a replacement but didn't order one. If you requested shipment to your home, those were shipped from the New Jersey warehouse on Monday, October 26. If you have any issues, please let Kristen Bishop know ( [email protected]).
Masks orders have arrived and they will be distributed over the weekend.
- Friday October 30th-
Last day to order Top 16 Merchandise
- Due to the pandemic families may order a Top 16/Scholar Athlete recognition plaque and/or an award jacket for their athletes which will be shipped to their homes. The order deadline is this Friday, October 30.
- To place an order and learn more about the Virtual Awards Banquet, please visit: https://www.ctswim.org/Recognition/Athlete/Annual-Awards-Banquet/
- Saturday October 30th Last day to sign up for Team Development
- Friday/Saturday October 30-31 Wahoo Halloween under the Bubble Swim Meet for M/G/Jr/Sr/N swimmers.
- Sunday, November 1 Sign up closes for Pilgrim Plunge Meet
- Wednesday, November 4th Sign up closes for Thankful for Trials and Finals Wahoo vs Caiman Clash
- Saturday, November 7th – Pilgrim Plunge Meet for Super Bronze, Super Squad and Maroon Swimmers!
- Fri November 13-Sunday November 15th – Thankful for Trials and finals Wahoo vs Caiman Clash
- Saturday November 21st Pick up for the pies and cookie dough will be on Saturday, 11/21 from 10am-12pm. (Location at Y TBD) It is critical that you or someone in your family can pick up at this time as these are all frozen items and must be delivered immediately to those you sold it to or put into the freezer. The pies can be out of the freezer for 6-8 hours and the cookie dough for no more than 4-6 hours.
December Meet info to follow!
Stay healthy!Keep up the Good work on social distancing and masks!Go Wahoos!