Aquaducks Color War!
November 1, 2020
Westside Aquaducks Color War!
Here's how it will work:
- All Aquaduck swimmers will be divided into two teams, represented by our team colors, Purple and Silver.
- On Friday, November 20, there will be a Color War kick-off. Each team will have a 45 minute practice to unify as a team. Practices will be as follows: Purple Team - 5:15-6:00pm, Silver Team - 6:00-6:45pm.
- During the kick-off practice, team color caps will be distributed and each team will choose a race for the war. There will also be swimming! (of course!)
- During the war, which will last 4 weeks, swimmers will race one event per week, during normal practice times. Two events will be chosen by the teams at kick-off and two events will be chosen by the coaches :)
- The weeks will be as follows: Week 1 - November 23-28, Week 2 - November 30-December 5, Week 3 - December 7-12, Week 4 - December 14-19.
- At the end of each week, the times for all swimmers will be added and a total time will be posted at the pool (LARGELY).
- At the end of the month, the team will the lowest time will be the winner!
- There will be special landmarks during the war that you will be notified of in the upcoming weeks.
- Team lists will be posted on November 8
- IT"S GONNA BE FUN!