November 16, 2020
With the latest of the state of affairs with the pandemic, all organized sports and group workout settings have been suspended as of November 18th-December 8th.
What this means for us?
- The 2020 Thanksgiving Classic will be postponed
- It is pretty clear that we ARE NOT allowed to gather with coaches on deck for any organized workout/training beginning WED 18th.
Making lemonade for 90 swimmers out of a dozen lemons...... we must PERSEVERE.
- We will try to run time trials tonite and tomorrow to get kids some swims, that can count towards their best times and I will make a unilateral decision for team records, as well. If anyone objects feel free to reply here or call me. Our kids have been preparing for this meet for the last month and that doesn't include 5 months of training beginning June 22.
- Kids will swim during their regular practice times and their regular sites.
- If I need to ask a few parents to come time I will reach out. We should be able to cover with coaches doing it.
I will have clarification by 3:00 pm and please look for another update.
Thanks for being supportive of our team. We will mire through this temporary situation.