November 19, 2020
We have received some updated guidance as it pertains to lap swimming and open swim opportunities. To view the information below on the DCEO website, click here, this info is on page 6.
What’s the policy on swimming?
• Lap swimming is permitted at fitness facilities; swimmers cannot share lanes
• Swim team competitions and practices are prohibited
Do indoor pools have to close because locker rooms must be closed?
• Fitness and instruction facilities with indoor pools can keep a minimum amount of locker room space open to provide basic sanitary services, but must limit access to no more than 10 persons at a time
• Guests must wear face coverings at all times in locker rooms
• Indoor pools and water parks for recreation and amusement must close
We will continue to provide updates as we get more information.
ISI General Chair