December 15, 2020
We want to give a big shout out to the athletes that competed in the meet last weekend. We had so many good swims and were pleased with all that were able to compete.
We are thrilled to congratulate Seth Roach on his new team record in the 200 Fly and making his Jr National Cut!! Amazing accomplishment considering the hurdles 2020 has sent your way. In addition, Seth also placed 1st in the 100 Fly and 2nd in the 200 Free.
The following swimmers placed in the Top 3!
· Troy Magnus – 1st in the 50 free and 8th in the 100 Free and Back
· Nolan Blackwell – 2nd in the 50 Breast
· Braeden Roach – 2nd in the 200 Fly, 3rd – 100 Free; 5th 100 Fly and Free; 6th in the 500 and 9th in the 200 IM Impressive Depth!!!
· Avery McFadden – 3rd in the 100 Fly and Free and 50 Free
Many more were able to place in the Top 10!
· Carter Wilt – 4th in the 50 Free; 5th in 100 Free; 6th in the 100 Back and 9th in the 500
· Magnus Mann – 4th in the 50 Fly; 5th 50 Back; 6th 100 Breast and Free and 50 Breast and 7th in the 50 Free – once again, great depth of talent!
· Eva Watson – 6th in the 50 Free; 7th in 100 Fly, 9th in 100 Free and 10th in the 500
· Morgan Stroud – 7th in the 50 Free
· Elliott Dale – 10th in the 100 Free and 50 Free
The following swimmers also had 100% Best Times Nolan Blackwell, Jimmy Callaghan, Isabelle DiPietre, Kelly Fox, Cuisle Gibney, Chase Griswold, Noah Holmes, Grant Hudson, Magnus Mann, Troy Mann, Braeden Roach, Seth Roach, Ameila Santos, Morgan Stroud, Eva Watson, Bennett Wilt, Brady Wilt & Carter Wilt.