January 5, 2021
There may be no more than 2 swimmers per lane, one on either end of the pool. Practice times will be staggered to accommodate as many of our swimmers as possible.
Here are our protocols that we will be enforcing. If you feel that you cannot agree to these expectations, then we kindly ask that you wait to return to practice until these guidelines are lifted.
OSC Safety Protocols in Effect
- Everyone (including coaches) will be tested with a touchless thermometer upon arrival. If anyone's temperature reads higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, they will be asked to stay home.
- Masks must be worn at all times on deck (not in the water) and social distancing (no closer than 6 feet) must be practiced at all times. If your swimmer does not own a mask, please let the coaches know BEFORE entering the facility.
- Parents are currently not permitted on deck to decrease contact. Parents are asked to stay out of the facility and wait in their vehicles.
- Locker room usage are limited to bathrooms only - one person at a time. Water fountains are closed. That means please use the restroom before practice, arrive dressed in swimsuit, bring water bottles, and no showering after practice. Personal items will be kept on deck.
- Team equipment, if used, will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each use.
- Swimmers MUST stay in their own lane. NO SPLASHING, SPITTING or HORSEPLAY. Violation of these rules will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION from the pool. No warnings will be given.
- The Facility waiver and OSC Covid Waiver must be signed.