January 17, 2021
Coach Mike is excited to announce that the LCN Boys swim team is going to be able to begin practicing.
Practices will be Monday through Friday, please see the LCN Boys practice calender. Swimmers should arrive at the LCN pool no earlier then 15 minustes prior to the start of practice. Swimmers will be required to come to the pool wearing there swim suit and will go home in their suit. JUST AS A REMINDER, ALL SWIMMERS MUST WEAR A MASK WHENEVER THEY ARE WALKING AROUND ON DECK. THIS INCLUDES ENTERING AND EXITING THE POOL AREA!
1. Please make sure that everyone reads the attached documents and understands that the rules will be STRICKILY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. The attached document https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4jzLyqKG18pmKxn0EGGCPtgTKugkYis7ubgwsXpvQ8I9wSQ/viewform " must be completed DAILY prior to a swimmer being admitted into the pool area.
2. All swimmers MUST be registered on the LCNSWIM.COM website. If a swimmer is not presently registered they can go to www.lcnswim.com and register. Registration is open for new and returning members. There are very strict rules and registration will only be open until Saturday, January 24, 2021.
4. The team will be completing daily temperature checks as swimmers enter the pool. If any parent would like to check temperatures, please let Coach Mike know.
5. Swimmers will have assigned lanes and must use only the lanes they are assigned. Only the coaches can change lane assignments. Swimmers must arrive for practice 15 minutes prior to the start of practice. Any swimmers that arrive early should wait in their car. Any swimmers that arrive late to practice will NOT be permitted to enter once temperature checks are completed.
6. Any swimmer that joins the LCN swim team will be required to pay "Pay to Play" fee for the district.
7. Bathrooms are for emergency use only. Swimmers will arrive and leave in their swimsuits.
8. All LCN athletes must have a current physical on file with the LCN Athletic department. If an athlete has a physical dated after April 15, 2019, it is considered current. If an athlete does not have a physical on file, then they MUST have one completed prior to starting practice. For those swimmers with a current physical on file, the following link will take you to a form that MUST be completed prior to starting practice. Please bring the completed form to the first practice that will be atttended. https://msg.schoolmessenger.com/m/?s=-5XOcMx-_pA&mal=b612edea8a63850297fc70e45d5e88897b1eed712e19da34870d028d81416cda
9. I have updated the calender with the practices for the season (this calender is subject to changes) and the meets. We are presently working on a solution for the County Championship Meet.