January 26, 2021
Important reminder about our Covid Protocol for Palencia Families:
All swimmers and Coaches will follow all facility, CDC, and USA Swimming guidelines.
• Swimmers will be escorted into and out of the fitness center by coach.
• The coach and swimmers will all maintain social distancing measures of 6 feet apart.
• Members, including the coaches, must be masked entering and exiting the facility.
• Swimmers have their own personal equipment and will not share equipment.
• Restrooms will NOT be used for changing and use would be limited.
• There will be no use of the outside water fountain.
• No parents on deck unless special circumstance.
• Palencia facility maintains a no guest policy. Swim team members at team practice are only exception.
Last day to commit to Hydro4 Meet!
Results from EAJ Winter Invite coming soon. A special thank you to Mudgett, Gear, and Dent families for transporting the team tents.
Message from Hydro4 Host Team:
Our Winter Open Meet is coming up in less than two weeks! We are taking pre-orders for the meet shirt. If any of your athletes would like to pre-order their size to be guaranteed a shirt you can email me directly or place order with [email protected]. Shirt is attached and cost is $20.
See you soon!