February 5, 2021
Attention Four Corner and Region 12 teams:
The attached document PDF provides a status update on each of the three Sectional meets currently being planned:
As of February 1, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. the Sectional meet in Phoenix, AZ on March 25-28 (with 1 site for prelims and finals) is CLOSED with 302 swimmers.
As of February 4, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. the Sectional in St. George, Utah on April 22-25 (with 1 site for prelims and finals) is OPEN with 250 swimmers.
Included are the lists of teams and the number of swimmers each has committed to attend.
- If you are listed for the Phoenix meets, and have overestimated your number, it is important to contact Meet Director, Sandy Lee ASAP at [email protected] and let her know.
- If your team has not yet contacted Sandy Lee to declare your intentions to attend one of the Phoenix meets, you can still do that, but you will be placed on a waiting list for spots that might become available
- If your team is not on the list to attend either of the Phoenix Sectionals, you have until Friday night, February 5th to reserve a spot in the Sectional meet in St. George, UT on April 22-25.
- Please contact Meet Director, Jody Rash at [email protected] regarding the Utah Sectional meet.
There will be more information regarding these meets early next week,(February 8-12 time frame) including:
- March 19-22 site assignments for each team
- Information on OME & entering the meet – Note: entries for the March meets will not open until at least March 1; entries for the April meet will open at the beginning of April
- Information on how to cross-register for the April Sectional meet as a 2nd opportunity, for teams competing in March meets
Thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility as we navigate these details!
Sandy Lee Jody Rash
Meet Director Meet Director
2021 Speedo Sectionals – Phoenix 2021 Speedo Sectionals – St. George, Utah
March 19-22 & March 25-28 April 22-25