February 12, 2021
Dear Wahoo Families,
We hope you are all staying warm, safe and healthy! I can’t believe it is already February and schools are on break or ready to go on break!
Please review our policies regarding travel.
As always, please be vigilant in monitoring your family for COVID symptoms, this includes temperature checking in the mornings and evening and watching for any development in symptoms including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Please remain at home if someone in your household is awaiting test results, even if symptoms are mind or generally asymptomatic.
Travel Guidelines as determined by the State of CT
- Travel outside of tri-state area: Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey, to an “Affected state”, should follow the 10 day quarantine policy or submit a negative PCR test to us ([email protected]). The test can be taken 72 hours prior to departing from that state or 72 hours after your arrival to CT. Any PCR test, regular or rapid, is acceptable. Please self-quarantine while you await to be tested, and following the test until results are obtained.
Please continue to practice Wilton’s 5 W’s in town or out of state:
- Watch your distance
- Wear a mask/face covering when you can’t maintain 6 feet of distance whether indoors or outside
- Walk, run or bike to the right in single file when passing another person on the NRVT, sidewalks and trails
- Wait to host indoor gatherings
- Wash your hands
Thank you all for your attention to helping to stop the spread and keep us all healthy!