February 19, 2021
As things are opening up, so are the opportunities for meets and clinics!
Scheduled Training Clinic Opportunities for Currently Certified Officials in Sierra Nevada:
Updated 2/20/2021: Please Note Changes to 2/23/2021 & 2/24/2021 Clinics
- February 22, 2021 6:30-8:00 PM Administrative Official (AO) Clinic with Mark Brown
- February 23, 2021 6:00-7:30 PM Starter (SR) Clinic with Bill Rose
- February 24, 2021 6:00-7:30 PM Chief Judge (CJ) Clinic with Dana Covington & Jason Shibata
- March 1, 2021 6:00-7:30 PM Starter (SR) Clinic with Bill Rose
Register for one of these amazing clinics on the form below and Zoom links will be sent the day of the clinic. Please make it easier and register if you think you might possibly attend. These clinics are for Currently Certified SNS Officials; Prospective/New AO, CJ & SR will stay longer to finish their training!
For those individuals interested in starting the process to becoming a Certified USA Swimming Official:
- Please add your name to the "Officials Clinic Interest" Form.
- Once there are enough individuals who have expressed a desire for such a Clinic, Melissa Szpik-Serrao (SNS Officials Chair) and the SNS Officials Committee will have one scheduled.
- Please note, the next scheduled Clinic of this type is not until May 2021, so interested individuals should add their name to the Form if they desire an earlier Clinic added to the schedule.
- This type of Clinic is mandatory to begin the process to becoming a Certified USA Swimming Official.