March 15, 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MANAGING AND PAYING ACCOUNT ONLINE
On this page you will find instructions on how to access and manage your Ridley Township Swim Club Member Account using our new online system. Please read these carefully and follow the required steps. For questions please reach out to the membership team at RTSC or attend one of the “tech day” dates listed on the letter included in this mailing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Go online
- Review/Edit Member Information
- Pay via Credit Card/Check
HOW TO ACCESS AND USE NEW SYSTEM
- Please watch the short 10 minute tutorial video we have placed on YouTube. It will show you how to Access, Review/Edit Account Information, and Pay Your Bill. Open the internet and type this address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEeoODQamI
STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Open the internet and type this address: ridleytownship.membersplash.com
- Enter your personal user ID and Password located on the sticker you received on the letter that was mailed to the Bond Holder’s address
- Review the information for accuracy. Click the pencil icon [ ] to edit information sections.
- Make sure that in addition to the required information that may be missing, please enter an email address for the billing contact member of your account.
Note: Members have the ability to edit and remove household members on the account. If you need to add a household member you must contact RTSC Membership
- On the red banner at the top of the account page click to pay your bill
- You will be presented with a breakdown of you bill components and options
- Click to pay bill by check or via credit card. Please note that credit card payments will have an online processing fee of 2.9% + $.30 per transaction.
- If paying by check please print the invoice document and include it with your check when either mailing to, or dropping off at, the pool.