June 8, 2011
Dear Swim Team Family!
Attention all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Users.
TeamUnify (the provider of our Swim Team Management Software) has released a mobile
application that will help you get more information about the swim team at your finger tips!
OnDeck Parent is a FREE Apple iOS application for any iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad user.
With OnDeck Parent you’ll be able to access an astonishing amount of team information and
interact with your swimmer’s results, standards, attendance and much more!
OnDeck Parent is Easy to Install and Use. Here’s how:
● Visit the Apple App Store from your Apple iOS device
● Tap the “Search” menu item at the bottom of the screen
● Type in OnDeck
● Tap on “OnDeck Parent” [Don’t Download “OnDeck” [You will not be able to sign-in]
● Install for Free
How to Sign-Into OnDeck Parent:
● Launch OnDeck Parent on your Apple iOS Device
● Fill-in the Username and Password Field. Use your same credentials as our team
● Team Alias Field: Sign-in to our team website and click on “My Account” and then click
on “My Tutorials”. At the top of the page in red letters, you’ll find our “Team Alias”
● Once you’ve filled in these fields tap the “Log In” button
● You’ll be asked to Sync - Please do this. (Note: the first sync can take multiple
What does TeamUnify’s OnDeck Parent do?
● View Your Account & Swimmers
○ Attendance history: up to 10 days
○ All meet results by swimmer
○ Best times
○ Upcoming swim meets
● Swim Meet Management [Time races and compare to all other swims]
● Easily compare race results to local, LSC, Y and National Time Standards
● View all Swim Meet Results for our team
● Job Sign-Ups [View all events with Jobs and sign-up for those jobs]
● Full detailed Attendance Tracking reports for each child. [Selectable date ranges,
distance swum plus more]
● View our Team News
● Splits Math Calculator [Interactive goal setting tool]
● You’ll find lots of personalization options to make OnDeck Parent uniquely yours.
Access OnDeck Parent training and educational videos within our team website. Once you are
logged in, locate these by going to “My Account” and then “My Tutorials”. Select the Blue HERE
link to launch the video player.
To receive updates about the OnDeck software and TeamUnify please become a fan of their
Facebook page by clicking here.
The Swim Team Administrators & TeamUnify
P.S. Android users please do not feel left out. TeamUnify will be releasing an Android version in
approximately 12 months.