July 3, 2011
- meet at E. 2nd street b/w B & D block from 5:30 & 6pm (parade starts at 6:30pm)
- We are # 74 in the line up.
- Theme is inflatables, so wear or bring your water wings, rafts, tubes and your 4th of July spirit as decoration. Suggested dress is khakis or navy blue shorts/skirts/etc with Stingrays gear or red,white,blue apparel.
- The parade ends at the end of 1st St. In front of the gazebo. We will exit towards the library and meet by the bocce ball court to meet parents.
- No dogs, please.
- There will be restrooms (portable) available in the staging area.
If you have any questions please email Chris Wilburn at email@example.com