January 20, 2012
The meet will run as
scheduled unless the State of Connecticut declares a state of
emergency. I would probably check www.ctswim.org and
your email prior to leaving for the meet for any updates. If I
receive any information from SNCO I will email that information out
The WHAT Administration and Coaching Staff will leave the decision up to the parents as to whether you come to the meet tomorrow due to weather conditions. Again, it is your choice as a parent if you want to drive your swimmer to the meet.
The WHAT coaches will be there and if your swimmer is not there for the scheduled warm ups the coaches will scratch them from that days events, just like any other meet.