June 7, 2012
Our Summer Classic is just a few days away and we are very excited about our ”Swim for the Children” event! Please be on the lookout for the below specifics throughout the weekend.
- “Swim for the Children” bag tags and swim caps will be sold for a nominal price of $5.00 each or $8.00 for both items.
- Jars will be placed at concessions with your team’s name on it for any spare change that you may want to contribute to the cause.
- Officials and coaches will be provided burgundy bandanas to wear on deck and to show their support.
- Burgundy heat sheets will be sold to further promote our efforts.
- Remember to glance at the scoreboard for names of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital patients.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital families will be presented Saturday evening before finals, and will share a personal story of their “celebration of life.”
- Plaque will be presented to the highest team contributor prior to Saturday’s final competition.
*Please encourage your swimmers wear their “Swim for the Children” caps throughout the weekend, especially for Saturday’s final competition.*
We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!!