August 30, 2008
Eva Fabian had an incredible Summer of 2008 in swimming! Here are the highlights!
- Eva took 1st at the 5K Open Water Nationals in Florida in June 2008
- Eva took 2nd at the 10K Open Water Nationals in Minneapolis in August 2008 and made the US National team
- Eva competed in Finals in the 400 Freestyle (4:22 LCM) at Jr. Nationals placing 21st and was 21st in the 800 Freestyle at Juniors (8:56.14 LCM)
- Eva won a medal (4th place) in the 1500 at Jrs. (16:47.72 LCM) and broke the NE resident record with that swim
- Eva also qualified for the Jr. National Team and will be competing in Guam in January
- Eva recently placed 5th at the Tiburon Open Water mile in San Francisco (See Keene Sentinel Article for more information)