AGE GROUP JOs UPDATE 7-18 @ 2:21pm
July 17, 2012
We have not received the warm up times yet for the meet. Once we do, we will post them here and in the newsletter tomorrow if we have them in time.
- Friday night - all events are swum fastest to slowest alternating girls and boys
- Relays seeded in the top 8 are swimming at finals, except the 11-12 girls 400 medley C relay. Teams are only permitted to have a max of two relays in the top heat.
- 10 and under 200 IM (timed final event) -- top 16 swim at finals
- 13 - 14 400 free (timed final event)-- will be swim fasest to slowest alternating boys and girls -- those seeded top 16 swim at finals
- 13 -14 400 IM (timed final event) -- Not being swum fastest to slowest -- those seeded top 16 swim at finals
WARM UP TIMES
- Thursday - 1500 swimmers -- 11:00am
- Thursday - 400 and 200 swimmers -- Be at pool by 1:50pm. Will be in water for warm ups approx 2:25pm -- First heat of girls and boys 400s need to have fast suits on for warm up
- Thursday 800 free relay swimmers -- be at pool by 2:45pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday Prelims -- 7:25am
- Friday and Saturday Finals -- 3:30pm
- Sunday Finals -- 2:00pm