October 27, 2012
Parents and Swimmers,
I am sadly writing you today to let you know that we have to postpone the 2nd Annual Clippers Bonfire. The fire pit area is completely underwater from all of the rain. Even if it stops raining we would be up to our knees in mud. We have decided to try again next Saturday, Novemeber 3rd at the same time (5:00pm - 7:00pm).
We realize that many swimmers in AGD1 and AGD2 will be swimming a meet earlier that day but we hope that everybody will still come to unwind from the meet and have a blast with the entire team.
Thanks for your understanding,