December 13, 2012
MUTUAL OF OMAHA
BREAKout! SWIM CLINIC
Hosted by: Southwest Ohio Swimming and Diving Officials Association (not a RAYS event)
WHEN: Monday, January 21, 2013
WHERE: Keating Natatorium - 616 W North Bend Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45224
TIME: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CHECK-IN begins at 8:00 AM
COST: $50 each (1-9 Participants) $45 each (10-24 Participants) $40 each (25+ Participants) $20 for Spectators (stands only)
Limited to 160 IN-WATER PARTICIPANTS from the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton Area
MINIUM AGE LOWERED TO 11 YEARS OLD! REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL EVENT FILLS!
HOST AN OLYMPIAN RAFFLE (IAN CROCKER)
1. Purchase raffle tickets at designated practices for the opportunity to host one presenter for the Clinic. 2 clubs: 1 Y team and 1 USA-S team. (DETAILS COMING SOON OR CONTACT PAT LUNDSFORD--SEE BELOW) $5.00/ticket or $10 for three tickets.
2. Provide the winning ticket when requested.
3. Be available to pick up the clinician at CVG on Sunday, Jan. 20th in the afternoon and drop him off at a specified restaurant for an early dinner with other clinicians.
4. Be available to bring the clinician to the Finals of the Classic on Sunday, Jan. 20th in the evening. If you choose to stay for Finals on Sunday, your family will be admitted free of charge.
5. If not staying for finals, be available to pick up the clinician from the Finals on Sunday, Jan. 20th and take him to your home.
6. Be available to provide housing for the night of January 20th and breakfast on the morning of January 21st..
7. Provide transportation for the clinician to the clinic Jan. 21st at Keating Natatorium and possibly to the airport following the clinic. He will need to be at the clinic by 8:30 at the latest. Your family can attend the clinic free of charge. Your child(ren) may participate in the clinic free of charge upon following the appropriate sign-up procedure.
8. The money raised will be split between the host Club (1/3) and the Friends of the Classic (2/3).
9. TO THE CLUB: an official will attend several practices when the projected age group (12 & up) is in the water and will handle the sale of raffle tickets. Drawing date will be set.
For any questions, contact: Pat Lunsford [email protected] (email) Phone: 513-874-3209