Background-image
Practice for 12/27/2012

We are trying to decide whether or not to hold practice. 

Please email or text Nicole or Jeanette if you are planning on making the trip.  We will make a decision by 2:30.

The roads in the Bennington area are not in good condition. 

Thanks,
Jeanette