UPDATE: HHAC MEET
February 7, 2013
This is the e-mail we just received from the HHAC meet director regarding the plans for the meet this weekend:
HHAC is concerned about the inclement weather coming. We will be changing to the meet sessions and layout. Please see below:
- Friday's distance portion of the meet would be postponed to Monday, Feb.11th.
- Saturday's events be ran as timed final events instead Prelims/Finals. By doing this we would take the 13/O am session and put it in place of finals with a 4:30 warm-up, 5:30 start. The afternoon session we would look to start warm-up at 1:00 and start the meet at 2:00pm. By making this change we hope that it will give participants and the facility enough time to remove the snow and still have a swim meet occur.
- Sunday will stay the same no changes
Of course all of this would be subject to change due to the weather conditions. I will keep everyone posted if there are any other changes.