UPDATES FOR Y BRONZE AND SUMMIT
February 8, 2013
Due to the weather the Y Bronze South meet scheduled for this weekend at Witherspoon Middle School has been postponed to 2-3 March 2013. More information to follow.
The Summit Y has made the decision to close until noon tomorrow.
Therefore, the first session of Deep Freeze is cancelled.
Doors will open at noon.
Warm up times will shift one half hour. The meet will begin at 1:40pm