January 5, 2014
Due to the school closings announced for Monday and Tuesday, we are reviewing the schedules for our afternoon practices for the next two days. We have spoke with Kedron Aquatic Center and we may still be able to hold practices in the afternoon.
We will make an official call tomorrow by noon.
Of course, if we are able to hold practices, we understand some families may not opt to attend. That said, if we are able to get there we would like to offer practices if possible.
We will be in touch with you by email tomorrow at noon.
Hope you enjoy a little extra sleep tomorrow morning!