January 24, 2014
Principles of YMCA Competitive Swimming and Diving Course
Go to www.yexchange.org
- If you already have an account, sign in to your account.
- If you do not have an account, select Click Here to Register toward the bottom of the page. Fill out the form and click Create My Account. After receiving your temporary password, sign in. Select Request Access to Exchange and select your YMCA.
- On the left side of the home screen, under My Career, select Learning and Career Development Center (LCDC).
- Go to Search and Register for Classes, toward the bottom of the page
- For Course Category, type Aquatics
- For Course Code, type Principles of Competitive Swimming & Diving
- A screen with the course name will appear for you to click on and register.
Complete the course workbook. This is part of the course and instructions are included in the course.
- This workbook includes your notes from interviews/meetings with your YMCA’s executive director and aquatic director.
- Print the completed workbook and send to your group representative.
Once you have completed the online e-learning course, print your completion certificate and send it to your group representative with your completed workbook.