Background-image
PRACTICE CANCELATION FOR MONDAY, MARCH 17TH!

Hello Blue Wave families! Multiple weather sources are showing strong storms in the area (it's storming here currently at 1:25pm) along with high winds (a tornado watch is also in effect) until later tonight.

As there is a 100% chance of this weather, we have decided to cancel ALL swim team, precomp, and stroke school sessions for today.

Please be safe, and thank you for your understanding!

Coach Ron