April 10, 2014
2014 Age Group Coach of the Year Nomination Packet
The New Jersey Swimming “Age Group Coach of the Year” Award was created to recognize the efforts of an outstanding coach dedicating themselves to age group athletes fourteen years and younger within New Jersey Swimming.
The nominated coach must be a member in good standing with New Jersey Swimming. The recognition time period begins with the 2013 long course season thru the conclusion of the 2014 short course season. The nominee must have worked primarily with fourteen and under aged athletes during this time.
In order to appropriately recognize the talent that New Jersey Swimming has to select from, please select one representative for each nominee to submit a completed nomination packet to the New Jersey Swimming office.
The nomination packet will include the following:
- Coach biography providing education, experience, training, internships, volunteer efforts, previous recognitions, swimmer accomplishments.
- Limited to one peer recommendation per nominee
- Limited to one parental or parent group recommendation per nominee
Recommendations should reflect the character and accomplishments of the age group coach in the last year making them deserving of this prestigious award.
Awards for the AGCOY will include the following:
1. A plaque presented at the Spring HOD meeting
2. Name submission to ASCA for the ASCA AGCOY award
3. Reimbursement of the registration fee to a Coaching Clinic of the Honoree’s choosing. Maximum reimbursement: ASCA World Clinic. Travel, food and lodging are not included.
Deadline: June 15, 2014
New Jersey Swimming Office
1933 Route 35, STE 105 #349, Wall NJ 07719-3502