June 6, 2014
Happy Last Day of School Stingrays!!!
Here’s your update for the end of the week…..
- AWAY MEET VS AQUAKNIGHTS & DICOVERY BAY RIVER OTTERS , Saturday, June 7th
- Meet sheet is on the website
- For directions please go the ‘TEAM BIO’ page under ‘TEAM INFO’ tab and click on Aquaknights.
- Benicia Warm Ups are from 8:00am – 8:20am.
- Meet starts at 8:30
- For all the new families, this is a HUGE meet with lots of kids and SUPER fun so please have your swimmers hands marked with their Events, Heat and Lane
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR TOMORROW
- We have 3 jobs open for tomorrow’s meet. If you need units or can help out please see Carrie Todd or email her at Volunteers@bsrswim.org
- The jobs are:
- TEAM T-SHIRTS
- Jen Lassahn has a few spare team tshirts SO, if you didn’t order one but would like one, please find her at tomorrow’s meet.
- LOST & FOUND
- If you lost something at last weekends Time Trials, please find the volunteer tent at tomorrows meet. We may have found it!!
- SUMMER PRACTICE BEGINS MONDAY, JUNE 9th
- Summer practice starts next Monday. Check out your practice times on the ‘PRACTICE SCHEDULE’ page under the ‘CALENDAR’ tab.
- BRING A FRIEND FREE WEEK
- Next week is Bring A Friend Free week. So if you have a friend coming to practice please have them complete a liability waiver. They can find it on the ‘FORMS’ page under the ‘TEAM INFO’ tab.
- DEADLINE FOR NEXT SATURDAY’S HOME TRI MEET
- The deadline for next Saturday’s HOME meet vs Vista Diablo and Ahi is THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 8th
- COACHES WILL NOT ADD LATE SWIMMERS!!!!!!!!! It causes too much chaos for them to change the meet sheets.
- DEADLINE FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18th MEET VS PINOLE
- The deadline for the Wednesday home meet vs Pinole on June 18th is next Thursday, June 12th. So far there are 51 swimmers who have not signed up. Don’t miss out.
- TEAM SUITS and PRACTICE SUITS
- We still have some team suits available for purchase as well as practice suits. Come by the volunteer tent at tomorrow’s meet if your interested.
- We also have STINGRAYcaps if you need one. They’re $11
- THE RUN HOUSE on First Street has goggles, fins, and other swim related gear stocked for our team. Please support them before going out of town.
See you at the pool and so very sorry for the late newsflash! Been a crazy day!!!