June 26, 2014
Bolles "Summer Classic"
13 & Over:
Only possible change is Saturday evening Finals - Possibly might be later. So be sure to check with coaches Saturday morning about warm-up time for Finals. (be on deck 6:15 Fri/Sat/Sun mornings for prelims warm-up).
Tentative (very!) session start/end times:
Thu = 4:30/6:50
Fri AM: 8:00/1:20 --- Fri Finals: 5:00/7:15
Sat AM: 8:00/2:06 --- Sat Finals: 5:00/7:24
Sun AM: 8:00/12:48 --- Sun Finals: 5:00/6:26
12 & Under:
Here are warm-up times =
Each day will start in the small short course pool, then transisiton to the long course pool.
FRI = 12:45
SAT = 1:30
SUN = 1:10
Tentative (very!) session start & finsh times:
Fri: 1:45 & 3:55
Sat: 2:30 & 5:00
Sun: 2:10 & 3:48
From the meet host:
· * Assigned team area for the mornings. There is not enough bleacher space to fit parents & swimmers, so please be flexible and willing to “camp” at the short course pool or outside the gates pic here
· * There will be plenty of space in the bleachers for parents and swimmers in the afternoon sessions.
· * The bathrooms connected to Uible pool will be for athletes only. Coaches, parents, and meet workers must use the portable restrooms or the restrooms under the football stadium (USA Swimming “Safe Sport” issue).
· * Cars must use a parking space on Thursday and Friday (Day Camp in session). Curb parking is available on Saturday and Sunday.
· * We have a football stadium rental on Saturday. Overflow parking is on San Jose Blvd.
· * All bleachers will be assigned to visiting teams. Parents and spectators, please bring portable seating.