July 31, 2014
This newsflash has League info plus other important news for the next couple of weeks….
1.LEAGUE – SATURDAY, AUGUST 2
- Individual Event List is available on the ‘LEAGUE’ page of our website under the “EVENTS & JOBS’ tab. The list shows the Event # and event name for each swimmer. Heat # and Lane # will be determined once swimmers have checked in on Saturday.
- Volunteers – please make sure you are on time for your jobs.
2.FALL SWIM UPDATE
- If you are signing up for Fall Swim, Coach Steve will need payment by August 26th. We need a minimum of 40 swimmers.
- Payment can be either handed to Coach Steve or mailed to 1890 Lindo St, Benicia 94510
- If you haven’t heard, Coach Steve and Coach Joe will be holding a FALL SWIM PROGRAM
- Sept 2 – Oct 29
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Ages 7 – 10 4pm – 5pm
- Ages 11 and up 5pm – 6pm
- Payment is by check made out to Benicia Stingrays and handed to either Coach Steve or Coach Joe
- Fall swimming is a great way to continue improving your technique in the off season.
3.COMING UP THIS WEEK
- TOMORROW– Pancake Friday at the pool after your practice. Nothing gets you ready for League better than Pancakes!!!
- SUNDAY 11:30 – 1:30 Pizza Pirate After Party
- MONDAY August 4th – Kinders is donating 10% of sales for the Whole Day to the Stingrays. Let your friends know to stop by and get a sandwich or some BBQ sauce.
- If you have photos you’re willing to share from this season please send them to Temma Roby email@example.com who will add them to our end of season slide show.
- Photos can be anything from swimming shots to hanging out by the pool.
See you at the pool and good luck to all the League swimmers this Saturday