December 4, 2009
Ross Holston and Aimee Middleton
Athlete representative are elected to the LSC House of Delegates of Southeastern Swimming, Inc., for a two-year term. They should reside in the LSC throughout their term, be engaged in amateur swimming or have competed in the LSC swimming within three (3) years immediately preceding their selection.
The athlete representative shall:
1) Attend the USAS annual fall meeting (usually in a major USA City) as a representative of the LSC.
2) Attend the Southeastern Spring and Fall Meetings.
3) Take an active part in corresponding with other athletes via web page
4) Bring topics to the House of Delegates that they have gathered from other athletes concerning swimming in the Southeastern Association.
5) Make relevant reports from USA Swimming and the USAS Annual Fall Meeting.