February 27, 2016
We currently have an OPEN BOARD POSITION that needs to be filled ASAP. Gabriel Salindong will no longer be able to fulfill the positon due to work commitments. Gabriel will train you before the season begins and during time trials. The previous meet director, Guy Clouse, will also be available to answer any questions you may have. It is imperative we find someone to fulfill this job in order to conduct home meets. So if you were wondering what task you would take on this season, consider this as an option. Please keep in mind you will be supported and well trained.
Please read the below job description summary. If you are interested, please contact Gabriel Salindong at email@example.com or you may call him directly at 707-246-7965.
- setup and take down of meet computer equipment (printers, laptop, timer, starter).
- oversee all aspect of home meets - including all volunteers - making sure the meets run on time and very smoothly.
- printing of all lane sheets and meet programs for volunteers.
- contacting vendors for support if system issues arise and resolve issues.
- attend monthly board meetings.
And here are a few extra notes from Gabriel, our current Meet Director.
- I learned the ins and outs of how a meet is run and developed a new appreciation for it.
- I was able to watch my son’s events and had a great front row seat.
- Yes it is a lot of work but very rewarding.
- You will have an awesome support staff, from your set up crew to data entry and others. -
- Only work the home meets, away meets you can sit back and relax!!!! (with the exception of ECI, Battle of the Ages or the League Final.)
- Suck it up buttercup and do it for the kids!!!!
Thank you for supporting the Benicia Stingrays!